Corsair Community

Sync my light across all my devices

jlg88

Hey all,

First post for me, I searched for a bit but couldn't find a clear enough answer to my issue. I think the answer is buy a commander/lighting node pro but I want to be sure before I drop more money into my build.

I have 220T RGB airflow case, with a H100i platinum se AIO, Vengeance RGB ram, 3 QL pro fans and ASUS TUF Gaming Z490 plus wifi MB. I just found out how to sync my MB to iCue with the AuraSync software, so my question is this...

How do I get everything to sync so they are doing the same colors at the same time? Currently when I switch to a profile all my RGBs are out of sync and it looks like unicorn vomit. I have a feeling I need to get a lighting node pro, commander pro sounds like overkill, but once again just want to be sure.

Any help is appreciated, criticism i'm sure may happen as well. I will eventually be switching my fans to LLs to match the AIO to make the sync a little easier and make everything white (except the MB).

You should already have 1-2 RGB controllers in the case (Lighting Node Core), one that came with the case for the SP-Pro and another for the 3 QL (top + rear?). If the fans are changeable in CUE, then you have a controller.

The quick solution is to use the Lighting Link options from the right side of the effects drops down menu. This is a narrower list of presets, but then they have to work for all devices. That will apply the effect globally to the system. However, not all devices are going to be identical. A QL is never going to look exactly like a SP-Pro. That may be irrelevant or infuriating, depending on your level of interest. Eventually, people wind up creating lighting profiles and customizing each device to fit an overall scheme.

So I saw the lighting link drop down menu before and was wondering what it was for! Alright I'll try this out when I get a chance, I appreciate the assistance.

I just realized I made an error in my equipment listed but that doesn't matter, thanks!