Corsair Community

UK - Can't buy PSU from Corsair store

Couple of days ago I emailed via the Corsair website something like the below, no reply. What's the problem don't they want my business?

a) Go here:

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/ax860-atx-power-supply-860-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-fully-modular-psu-uk

b) Click add to basket

c) Click View Cart

Observe:

"Shopping Basket is Empty

You have no items in your shopping basket.

Click here to continue shopping."

Reproduced on Windows 10 Firefox and Chrome, and Android Chrome.

(Have tried with all antivirus turned off)

Thanks..

Created a ticket (which means creating another account, and filling in all sorts of useless info), gone on facebook, posted here. How many hoops just for a simple order? Sorry this is very frustrating.

Still no change, no communication either.

Just a FYI I cancelled an Amazon order (out of stock) because I noticed I could order here, I assumed it would be much faster if Amazon was out of stock... I was mistaken.

So a week after I created this thread I have received my very first email telling it will be shipped from Amsterdam.

I hope Corsair distribution and sales is paying attention here, the process is not a good experience for customers.

Let's how long it takes to arrive, fingers crossed about the PSU. Out of the woods now I hope!

Yesterday I got a ticket response saying it will arrive tomorrow (I already knew). I said thanks, but then asked them to take a look at this thread and these forums.

Anyway today it arrived and it is up and running,

IMHO the shopping experience has not been fun at all, product seems OK so far.

The only thing (this may seem stupid) is it's slightly confusing whether the 860 PSU is in hybrid or not. I am assuming you push the button to where it says hybrid, but you never know with hardware sometimes (often there is odd logic). Nothing in the manual to make it fully clear (barely a mention).

Anyways onwards...

Thanks..

Archived