Corsair Community

RGB fan compatibility with 570x

happa_flapp

OK, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times (I did a cursory search thru the forum, and read thru Zotty's post regarding this topic), but I'm still needing some help.

I currently have a SP120 Pro that doesn't seem to be compatible with the RGB controller that comes stock with the 570x. What I need to know is which model of fan will be compatible with the 570x RGB controller.

Would this fan be compatible?

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Fans/sp-series-rgb-led-config/p/CO-9050059-WW#tab-tech-specs

Thanks in advance for your patients and help...

hi buddy.. assuming you mean the button controller.. yeah thats the one you need

Yea, the button controller/rgb controller for the 570x.

Sorry, for the post. Your, sticky on the subject was very through and well done. I just couldn't figure out exactly which fan I needed.

Thank you very much for the help!

The SP-120 RGB Pro and the Non-Pro versions use completely different RGB LEDs that are not compatible with each other. Many years ago the HD-120 and SP-120 were released the HD-120 used what is now the defacto standard, while SP-120 RGB LEDs use a different protocol. You can control both with a Lighting Node Pro or a Commander Pro. I don't own a Lighting Node Core, so I can't say if you can run non-Pro fans on it. Though no mater what you can't run Pro and non Pro off the same RGB Hub or Lighting Node Core.

Yea, the button controller/rgb controller for the 570x.

Sorry, for the post. Your, sticky on the subject was very through and well done. I just couldn't figure out exactly which fan I needed.

Thank you very much for the help!

Thanks dude... and no worries,, at least i know to go adjust the FAQ as far as sp pro fans go.... no button controller compatibility ;). thanks for the heads up!