Corsair Community

Corsair 1000d first corsair icue build

Ohiobob

Hello guys,

Im planning my first custom loop, with corsair equipment.

Inside a 1000d.

I also drew my diagram.

Hoping someone can confirm if it's fine before i order all of the parts.

https://imgur.com/a/RE8nRl9

(drew some 6 pwr cables as 1 big one, just for making it easier to read for myself)

Seems the msi ace has 2x usb headers, so i could also put the 2nd corsair commander in the mobo, instead of in each other, or the L node.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Ohiobob

You're going to want the 1000D front panel connected to the 1000D Commander Pro.

You can then chain the 2 HydroX devices off of it, 4 light strips (don't do 6) or any of the fan hubs.

Have you considered a fan hub splitter for the front fans? With the front panel going onto the Commander Pro and something chained off of that, you'd be able to eliminate a Lighting Node Pro.

Also - if those are QL-RGB fans, they come with the Lighting Node Core, not an RGB Fan LED Hub and Lighting Node Pro. You'd need to get the fan hub separately if you wanted that.

Alright, thanks for the tips, ill adjust the diagram tomorrow and reupload.

Also - if those are QL-RGB fans, they come with the Lighting Node Core, not an RGB Fan LED Hub and Lighting Node Pro. You'd need to get the fan hub separately if you wanted that.

Only difference would then be using the usb headers extra , rest will be the same, right.