Corsair Community

WTF Corsair

racdavies

For several years ive been using a H110i gt and despite a minor issue with scaling in the cpu block after nine months and a change of cooling fluid it worked well but because of your lack of support for a custom fan curve in icue i decided to upgrade to the h115i platinum because on the product page you advertise icue having the option of custom fan curve https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Dual-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series%E2%84%A2-RGB-Platinum/p/CW-9060038-WW

But after installing the latest version of icue.....there is no option, was it removed or is this just a case of false advertising.

My second issue is the dredid hum and vibration from the pump, yes it looks a really nice pice of kit but i think using metal washers is the issue but i have to dismount the block and use the plastic washers i used on my other cooler.

Thirdly....is there an option to show cpu temp, it seems youve taken the worst parts of Link and left out the crucial parts in your sitch over to Icue.

Rant over.,

Edit....

apologizes......i found out how to create the custom fan curve but tbh it should already be viewable or made more obvious.

Edited by racdavies

You could also ask next time before going on your rant. Additionally, try Dashboard Tab -> "+", then select the hardware you want to show there. CPU temps and the like will be on the motherboard "model name" box. Within the dashboard, you can extract any of those tiny graphs to their own space to make them larger and often more crucially, drag them out and delete them to get rid of junk or unneeded data.

Was going to remove thread but could not remove button, anyway apart from the rgb ive yet to see any cooling performance over the H110i gt, getting +10c cpu temp but its early days, hopefully the Noctua NT H2 will settle in soon, thanks for the dashoard advice.