Corsair Community

CUE stops working when importing profiles

So I recently got a K65 Keyboard, and downloaded the CUE, I tried importing custom profiles, however the CUE freezes for a little bit and stops responding, this happens every time I import a profile. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the CUE, repairing it, and trying different profiles to see what would work, but nothing worked. If anyone knows a fix please respond. Thanks

So I recently got a K65 Keyboard, and downloaded the CUE, I tried importing custom profiles, however the CUE freezes for a little bit and stops responding, this happens every time I import a profile. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the CUE, repairing it, and trying different profiles to see what would work, but nothing worked. If anyone knows a fix please respond. Thanks

Have you updated the firmware of the K65?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar issue with CUE freezing. Repair or reinstalling CUE wouldn't help at all. Turned out that CUE was freezing because after importing a profile, I would delete the folder that I had extracted or temporarily saved the profile to. CUE would always freeze up after because, despite not trying to actively import another profile, CUE would still be looking for a folder that did not exist anymore.

I simply got into the habit of pasting profiles directly onto my desktop (and not some temp folder) and then importing them from there.

Archived