Corsair Community

Void Pro Wireless Headphones Not Working with Discord and Discord only

Worts

Title says it all really. I have done every trouble shooting thing I can find. And there is still no audio from discord. My headset was working, sound was coming in fine but now no voice audio from other people on discord. My other wired headset works fine but these stopped working suddenly. And only with discord. All other audio comes in great but no voice/sound from discord. My mic works just no sound for whatever reason. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE, discord, drivers. I bought these specifically for discord use.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Worts,

Weird that it's only happening with Discord. In the Discord settings are you specifically choosing the Void wireless as the headset? It can have issues sometimes if it's left to Default headset and you may need to choose the headset as specified.

• 10 months later...
Hi Worts,

Weird that it's only happening with Discord. In the Discord settings are you specifically choosing the Void wireless as the headset? It can have issues sometimes if it's left to Default headset and you may need to choose the headset as specified.

Is there no solution to this issue from someone who works at Corsair other than the equivalent of asking someone if they've turned it on or off again? This is a really annoying issue and has been a problem since 2016. Both Discord and Corsair have said they're working on this, but I haven't seen anything that would suggest they have a solution.