Corsair Community

Ultimate Rainbow Profile

Ultimate RAINBOW Profile

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHyLvdUWug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHyLvdUWug[/ame]

Featured modes (v1) : Rainbow1, Rainbow 2, Rainbow 3, Rainbow (FPS) <-Edit group FPS keys to desired keys, (these are currently custom to arrow keys and few others)

Featured modes (v2) : Rainbow1, Rainbow 2, Rainbow 3, Rainbow4, Rainbow5, Rainbow1(FPS), Rainbow2(FPS), Rainbow3(FPS), Rainbow4(FPS), Rainbow5(FPS <-Edit group FPS keys to desired keys, (these are currently custom to arrow keys and few others)

Featured modes (V3) :Rainbow1, Rainbow 2, Rainbow 3, Rainbow4, Rainbow5, Rainbow6, Rainbow7 (no effects/shortcuts)

NOTE: these profiles are not made by me. Credit's to the profile creators!

Cool effects:

Reactive typing white- any key pressed will blink white for 0.5ms giving off a smooth reactive look when typing fast.

F8- Incognito Tab for Google chrome (any function keys pressed will give off a nice rainbow effect to the row of fkeys)

10 Key sparkle tab- when you press the tab, a nice 10 key sparkle effect will cross your keyboard.

CrazyShen- Esc & Keypad_Enter

Esc lets off sparkle to the right and Keypad_Enter will let off sparkle to the left (simultaneously press these for awesomeness!)

Space ripple- hitting space will let off a centered ripple

RageQuit/AltF4- Pressing End will AltF4, when pressed the keyboard will slowly turn blue giving off a shutdown effect then revert back to the normal state.

To flick through the modes simple press Pause Break accordingly.

Hope many will enjoy. :)

Download (v1): ----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwt9nxlgdth4ivm/Ultimate%20Rainbow%20Profile%20K70%20%281%29.prf?dl=0 (When importing file I advise you select "add as new" if you have actions conflict)

Download (v2): ----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/lmv84ebx1o5yyl7/Ultimate%20Rainbow%20Profile%20K70%28special%20edition%29.prf?dl=0 (When importing file I advise you select "add as new" if you have actions conflict)

Download (v3): ----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/438n6umyvieowa9/Ultimate%20Rainbow%20Special%20Edition.prf?dl=0 (When importing file I advise you select "add as new" if you have actions conflict)

p.s this is my first thread so go easy and let me know if it works for you, Peace.

MySpacebarDoesn'tWork.ItWasWorkingFineForAWhileButTheRippleSuddenlyStartedShowingAndNowTheButtonDoesn'tFunctionOtherwise.ResettingItToDefaultWorksButThenIHaveNoRippleEffect:(.OtherwiseGreatJob!

Edit: For some reason a space shows in the middle of the word "doesn't" but when I went to edit the post to check, there is none. Strange.

Can this be converted to the K95 please?

I believe fuzzcat made a converter however from what i've heard and personally experienced i don't believe it really works.

can you make for U.S Layout bro, this is wonderful
Thanks, glad you like it, i'm not sure how i'd do that exactly? explain and i shall give it a try.

MySpacebarDoesn'tWork.ItWasWorkingFineForAWhileButTheRippleSuddenlyStartedShowingAndNowTheButtonDoesn'tFunctionOtherwise.ResettingItToDefaultWorksButThenIHaveNoRippleEffect:(.OtherwiseGreatJob!

ahh, that has happen to me before, not too sure as to what causes it but i found if u reset it to default, then go into another mode, right click the space bar under the assignments tab and select "clone to all modes in profile" as shown here below seems to fix it temporarily.

http://i.imgur.com/WvNujx0.png

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=137204

to threadstarter, the spacebar ripple effect is clearly affecting some of us in some way. just saying.

you might wanna take a look into that.

Yeah it has been notified, the only temporary solution i have for that atm, is the 1 i have stated above in a previous reply. or you could try create your own space-ripple. the effect i used is called "Fast Ripple". i hope this helps.

Not that you did a poor job or anything but you just took 3 profiles other people made and added the abilty to switch between them with a key stroke. I would know i made the last one.
yes I put multiple rainbow profiles together to create an "ultimate" and if you look at the list of effects its alot more than simply putting 3 profiles together, I've now also created a second version which has 5 rainbows and 5 fps modes.

I'm also getting the invalid keystroke errors and when this profile is activated, the "End" key closes the window I'm in. Luckily, I wasn't in an important window. It's nice, but there's definitely something wrong.

glad you like it however in your case there is nothing wrong. if you are to read.. it states that "end" is a close/altf4 shortcut. ,few people have mentioned the invalid keystrokes however I've not a clue as to what that is? if the end button is a cause for concern then i advise u reset the end button to default on all modes.

glad you like it however in your case there is nothing wrong. if you are to read.. it states that "end" is a close/altf4 shortcut. ,few people have mentioned the invalid keystrokes however I've not a clue as to what that is? if the end button is a cause for concern then i advise u reset the end button to default on all modes.

Ah, this is why I should've read the entire post first. Thank you. I got a little freaked out when windows started closing.

This is the issue I (and most likely the others) are talking about:

o.O i have never seen that before whilst importing any profiles... maybe if a member of the corsair team could help... seems like for alot of people it works and for others it doesn't.. could be due to some being USA versions plus because of the notorious "freeze" i downgraded to 1.13 firmware and with this i get little to none profile freeze's so maybe that could possibly have something to do with it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/boj1ae95lyabg4m/K70RGB_app112.bin?dl=0

o.O i have never seen that before whilst importing any profiles... maybe if a member of the corsair team could help... seems like for alot of people it works and for others it doesn't.. could be due to some being USA versions plus because of the notorious "freeze" i downgraded to 1.13 firmware and with this i get little to none profile freeze's so maybe that could possibly have something to do with it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/boj1ae95lyabg4m/K70RGB_app112.bin?dl=0

I do have an issue where the keyboard lighting randomly freezes and the lock keys no longer function - the only way to fix it is to replug the USB. It's getting quite annoying and I hope it's a software/firmware issue and Corsair will fix it and not that I need to replace my keyboard. I am using the USA version - what are you using?

yes I put multiple rainbow profiles together to create an "ultimate" and if you look at the list of effects its alot more than simply putting 3 profiles together, I've now also created a second version which has 5 rainbows and 5 fps modes.

Well first off you should give credit. and second of all the profiles you used from mine which might be the one causing a ton of errors for everyone as the new software is more strict about modding the XML file and my profiles was modded.

Well first off you should give credit. and second of all the profiles you used from mine which might be the one causing a ton of errors for everyone as the new software is more strict about modding the XML file and my profiles was modded.

I doubt any1 thinks i created these profiles, credits to those who made them, especially the megarainbow it has been out for quite some time and btw i didnt use profiles, i used modes.

A friend from across the pond has no trouble importing so i have no idea tbh i am using k70 uk version with firmware 1.13 and CUE 1.2.77.

I am just an ordinary user with average CUE knowledge who decided to put the best rainbows (imo) together for people to use accordingly with a touch of few nice effects, shortcuts & FPS modes.

I doubt any1 thinks i created these profiles, credits to those who made them, especially the megarainbow it has been out for quite some time and btw i didnt use profiles, i used modes.

A friend from across the pond has no trouble importing so i have no idea tbh i am using k70 uk version with firmware 1.13 and CUE 1.2.77.

I am just an ordinary user with average CUE knowledge who decided to put the best rainbows (imo) together for people to use accordingly with a touch of few nice effects, shortcuts & FPS modes.

There is your issues. Most people here are running 1.3.91 the latest public CUE software and firmware 1.15. in 1.3.91 they addressed some bugs found by the community when the XMl files were being modded. therefore they will cause errors when they are loaded with profiles from other regions. The Us and Uk layout are different in 2 areas, the 4 key and an extra key besides the left keys. They will throw errors becuase corsair wont know what to do with the code for the key.

And it doesnt matter how long something has been you still need to disclose and give credit to those who made the profiles since they are featured in your profile, espically since youve taken creations from quite a few people.

Archived