Corsair Community

Osu! Ripple Setup Questions

Aku

Hi there! So, I just got my new k95 RGB today and I had some questions about how to setup a ripple effect to work properly with the game "Osu!". My goal here is to be able to have a ripple for both the C and X keys upon keypress, which I have gotten to work just fine. However, the way I set the actions to work somehow makes the keys not register as being held down. Both in-game and anywhere else, such as Notepad, C and X will not repeat themselves. This is a problem for Osu! since a large part of the game is holding down the keys, and they need to be recognized.

The way I set this up was by going to Profiles > Assignments, right clicking on the key I wanted, Assign New Action... > Keystroke, and then I changed the Keystroke to C, and at the bottom I added the ripple effect I wanted for "Lighting when start". However, I can't find any option or way to add the ripple effect without disabling keypresses... I tried reading the User Manual, and it helped for figuring out how to make the ripple effect, but I can't find any information on how to fix the ignored-keypressing. Any info is appreciated :)

Archived