Corsair Community

iCUE shows H100i Platinum (1)

pctoptech

I know this is a minor issue, everything is working fine. Just suddenly the other day the (1) showed up and only on the H100i. I have checked naming throughout Windows and find nothing naming the H100i with a (1). Any thoughts?

It appears that ICUE saw two instances of your H100i Platinum at one stage and tacked "(1)" onto the second one. You can fix it by doing the following:

• In the top menu, click "SETTINGS",
  • On the right side of the window title "DEVICE SETTINGS", click the hamburger icon once (it looks like three horizontal stacked lines),
  • The device icons will change to plain text, now double-click on the "H100i Platinum (1)" text to rename it,
  • Delete extra text and press Enter,
  • Finally Click the "4 squares" icon to return the devices to icon view.

It appears that ICUE saw two instances of your H100i Platinum at one stage and tacked "(1)" onto the second one. You can fix it by doing the following:

• In the top menu, click "SETTINGS",
  • On the right side of the window title "DEVICE SETTINGS", click the hamburger icon once (it looks like three horizontal stacked lines),
  • The device icons will change to plain text, now double-click on the "H100i Platinum (1)" text to rename it,
  • Delete extra text and press Enter,
  • Finally Click the "4 squares" icon to return the devices to icon view.

Thanks for guidance that did the trick.