Corsair Community

iCUE 3.26.95 missing option in custom ripple effect

JohnX125

I've been using this version of iCUE for a while and had no issues, until I noticed that the "Play from pressed key" option is missing from the custom ripple effect settings. Here's an example..

1130314177_icuemissingoption2.thumb.png.5e2039a393b270424ae11c394c141922.png

Edited by JohnX125

I have this issue as well. I was editing my lighting profile when I noticed the button was missing. I tried uninstalling (including removing the Corsair software folders from the Windows Registry) and reinstalling iCUE, but the button is still missing.

Since I set the ripple effect to "Play from pressed key" before the button went missing, the effect still works as intended in profiles that I've already created, i just can't create any new profiles with the effect.

Edit: I should specify that this is in software profiles

2106074995_iCUEButtonMissing.thumb.png.d8a1c67c189c4fe8446103dff9ecb9c1.png

Edited by farseer00

I have this issue as well. I was editing my lighting profile when I noticed the button was missing. I tried uninstalling (including removing the Corsair software folders from the Windows Registry) and reinstalling iCUE, but the button is still missing.

Since I set the ripple effect to "Play from pressed key" before the button went missing, the effect still works as intended in profiles that I've already created, i just can't create any new profiles with the effect.

Edit: I should specify that this is in software profiles

Same here the effect still works on all profiles created before the option disappeared.

I've been using this version of iCUE for a while and had no issues, until I noticed that the "Play from pressed key" option is missing from the custom ripple effect settings. Here's an example..

I can't say whether this option was missing in my copy of 3.26.95 but I just check after upgrading ICUE to 3.27.68 (earlier today) and the "Play from pressed key" checkbox is present for the Ripple lighting effect.

I can't say whether this option was missing in my copy of 3.26.95 but I just check after upgrading ICUE to 3.27.68 (earlier today) and the "Play from pressed key" checkbox is present for the Ripple lighting effect.

I just updated too and yes, the option is back they fixed it.

This did it! Thanks for letting me know about the update