I have no such issue, video plays fine.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:29 PM
cYpherL0K's PC Specs

POST ID # = 999205
cYpherL0K Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronar View Post
I have no such issue, video plays fine.
That's nice - but what version of iCUE software are you using now?
Old 03-27-2019, 03:56 PM
Gronar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 999207
Gronar Reputation: 10

The one that was released last night/yesterday.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:03 PM
cYpherL0K's PC Specs

POST ID # = 999247
cYpherL0K Reputation: 10

Ok, Good to know that it sounds like they may have finally fixed the issue.
My first post indicated that this was an issue with a specific, earlier version of the software that was confirmed to be a problem. :)
Old 03-28-2019, 06:10 AM
A Mighty CORSAlR™
Glzmo's PC Specs

POST ID # = 999267
Glzmo Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
The issue - when we've seen it - typically goes back to the CPUIDSDK that's used to monitor system sensors. You can actually disable it by renaming the CPUIDSDK.dll to something else (like CPUIDSDK.dll.bak).

Since Link uses the exact same SDK (except an earlier version), rolling back to Link won't resolve anything.
Any reason why one should rename only the 32 bit version of the CPUIDSKD.dll but not the 64 bit version cpuidsdk64.dll? Does this force the system to use the 64 bit version instead?
Old 03-28-2019, 06:35 AM
Hexplosive15's PC Specs

POST ID # = 999271
Hexplosive15 Reputation: 10

I'm having issues with iCUE.. Everything was going fine yesterday night. Then went to plug in my controller and got into a game of RL and about 1 minute in discord voice chat was all static couldnt hear my buddy that well on the other end. Was stuttering my Xbox one controller is plugged into the back of my keyboard just disconnected thru out the game, and was freezing up. My ping shot up to 1000 and didn't ease up and got Latency issue, Packet Loss, Disconnects, All at the same time! (Which has never happend before) So I went to my notification icon tray and a saw a RED triangle and it was iCUE.. It had something to do with the keyboard. checked for update, it was up to date. Tried force update (Nothing) Unplugged controller and the keyboard and mouse (Nothing) Im thinking it has to do with the current version of iCUE which gave me problems in the past but that turned out to be i was using the old version because of the new iCUE released.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:20 PM

POST ID # = 1011236
got haggis? Reputation: 10

so its July 2019. I just bought a Corsair K95 - then noticed shortly after that I started getting terrible suttering in Apex Legends. I have a 2080TI and 9900k, so I knew it wasn't my system. Plus, before installing iCUE i didn't have any issues. It seems that icue sure is terrible. I did the dll rename thing in this thread and it seems to have fixed the issue..but seriously, how about some QA? I might return the keyboard because it seems insane that this is an issue.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:43 PM
nezff's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014304
nezff Reputation: 10

I'm experiencing this all of sudden also. Today it started lagging, lights would start, then stop their profiles etc. Never seen this until today. I stopped icue completely and no stutters. Loaded it up again and stutter. I restarted windows, same problem.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:15 PM
nezff's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014310

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff View Post
I'm experiencing this all of sudden also. Today it started lagging, lights would start, then stop their profiles etc. Never seen this until today. I stopped icue completely and no stutters. Loaded it up again and stutter. I restarted windows, same problem.
update, I decided to uninstall the only thing that I had installed since the last Icue update, AVG for free antivirus. I uninstalled it, and bam, icue works.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:45 PM
nezff's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
Do you have the iCue OSD enabled, by any chance? If so, try turning that off (untick "Enable" under Settings->OSD).

Another thing you could try is to disable Windows 10 Game Mode, Full Screen enhancements and the Game Bar.
those are disabled. Dont have Full Screen optimization on this version of Windows 10, at least I couldn't find it. The OSD in icue wasnt checked by default i assume. My games and everything have been running great for weeks. This started today after installing AVG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cYpherL0K View Post
I haven't had 'ANY' issues with this, since getting rid of that DLL.
On a side note - i haven't bothered to update the iCUE software either, so I can't say if it ever was fixed in a later version.
Everything does what I need, without the lag - so why bother upgrading and running into the wall again :P
I'll update the software when it absolutely needs it and deal with it then
Well, the removing AVG fixed mine right away. Doesnt make any sense to me if they know of the problem, then fix it.