Corsair Community

CX500 Replacement cables

NeverAgain

I'm in need of some more cables for my PSU, it's for my media server and I simply don;t have enough SATA power cables and trying to use molex with adapters is Ugly AF.

All I lneed is another cable with 3 or 4 sata plugs on it to replace the molex one.

Where can I buy them, or would corsair send me one... I've spent so much on corsair in the last couple of years already... But if I have to replace a PSU just to get some extra sata cables.... I'm going with EVGA as they provide extras.

Any of the Type 3 or Type 4 SATA power cables will work with your power supply. They can be found for purchase directly on the Corsair website.

Unfortunately your website indicates you have nothing in stock at all, and directs you to retailers that are not located anywhere near me (UK) and either don't ship here or charge such ridiculous prices that it would actually be cheaper to buy a new PSU.

• Corsair Employee
Unfortunately your website indicates you have nothing in stock at all, and directs you to retailers that are not located anywhere near me (UK) and either don't ship here or charge such ridiculous prices that it would actually be cheaper to buy a new PSU.

You can always check and see if SCAN has stock as they tend to have a decent selection of Corsair cables in my experience.

You can always check and see if SCAN has stock as they tend to have a decent selection of Corsair cables in my experience.

Cheers for that, found a suitable cable for a reasonable price... Shame that their cheapest shipping option is the same as the cable though, but that's not your problem... that's just a lack of flexibility on their part. :)

• 2 weeks later...