Corsair Community

Corsair Link - RMA due to question

JadSeelen

I'm wondering if it is possible to RMA my H110 GTX due to Corsair Link not working properly with windows 10.

Since last Corsair Link update and Windows 10 Creators update Corsair Link fails everytime at startup.

Would this be a acceptable reason to RMA my H110 GTX?

I'm wondering if it is possible to RMA my H110 GTX due to Corsair Link not working properly with windows 10.

Since last Corsair Link update and Windows 10 Creators update Corsair Link fails everytime at startup.

Would this be a acceptable reason to RMA my H110 GTX?

What does softwear have to do with hardwear? RMA for hardwear only :eek:. Try SIV or wait for next release of CL.

What does softwear have to do with hardwear? RMA for hardwear only :eek:. Try SIV or wait for next release of CL.

Learn how to spell software and hardware.

When the software controls the functions of the hardware it is hardware related.

RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization and in no way does it refer to hardware only. It refers to returning a product that does not function as advertised within the warranty period for any reason including substandard software which is required for it to function as advertised.

Here in Australia a company can not exclude you returning a product that does not function as advertised even if the mantufacturer says you can't.

• Corsair Employee
Major OS updates tend to cause issues across the board. Remove CL4 completely and reinstall (4.7 will be dropping soon, so you can try installing that as well once it's available publicly).

• Administrators
RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization and in no way does it refer to hardware only. It refers to returning a product that does not function as advertised within the warranty period for any reason including substandard software which is required for it to function as advertised.
Under an RMA we can only replace the hardware. If you have a software issue I'd suggest contacting our support team for further assistance - http://support.corsair.com.

Here in Australia a company can not exclude you returning a product that does not function as advertised even if the mantufacturer says you can't.
It sounds like you're referring to a refund? If so, please contact the store who sold it to you and they can assist you under their policies and procedures. If the hardware needs replacing, they should also be able to help you with this locally - instead of sending it to our closest Corsair RMA depot which is in Taiwan.

I had problems after the Creators Upgrade, Link wouldn't detect my H110i GT, so I uninstalled Link and then reinstalled it and it worked.

I'm not sure that you could say that the cooler isn't fit for purpose because Link doesn't work properly, I ran my cooler quite comfortably for some time without Link, controlling it with Asus Fan Xpert. You can also use SIV to control it.

I had problems after the Creators Upgrade, Link wouldn't detect my H110i GT, so I uninstalled Link and then reinstalled it and it worked.

I'm not sure that you could say that the cooler isn't fit for purpose because Link doesn't work properly, I ran my cooler quite comfortably for some time without Link, controlling it with Asus Fan Xpert. You can also use SIV to control it.

I'm still having problems after uninstalling the software all drivers, reinstalling... Nothing with get my system temps and pump rpm and custom curves back... nothing at all... :\

Archived