Corsair Community

Keycap issue

Nemo1

Same with mine. thats happend to two keys now. but do what I did. start pulling more keys. im pretty sure every single key I have is damaged. every key ive pulled has a crack. so they all fall off really easy. if you rub your fingers over all the keys from side to side all fall off. mines not even a year old and im pretty sure its been like this from day one since ive been wondering why my keys always fall off. id question why its taking them so long to help me but im sure theres alot of people with this same flaw

Edit. I just checked the recent keycap they sent me. Already has a fracture

Edited by Baiku

• Corsair Employee

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing damaged keycaps. Our keyboards do carry a 2-year warranty, so feel free to get in touch with our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, they'll be able to help you get replacements. If fractures are occurring from usage, some double-shot PBT keycaps may be worth looking at.

I bet if I go to a store and buy one and open it infront of them the key caps will already be broken. the one they sent out broke like right away. its a qualitry issue they arnt fixing dispite it being known about for years it seems. we shouldn't have to buy new caps for a "quality" product we spent a decent ammount of money on already.