Corsair Community

CUE 2 Profiles not loading on program execution

Tayonator

Hi All -

Upon creating a number of K70 RGB profiles for Steam and non-Steam games in CUE 2, I can't get each profile to start along with the game. Each profile is linked to the respective executable file, but nothing happens when the game loads. Adding a key action to switch between like profiles on keypress doesn't seem to work either, so I presume the profile itself isn't being loaded. I've triple-checked each exe a profile is linked to by confirming the exe and file path in Task Manager while the game is running, so I can confirm the paths are correct. I've even re-installed CUE 2 and re-created each profile, but that hasn't fixed my issue.

Profiles for applications such as VLC and Winamp seem to work just fine.

Thoughts or advice? Thanks in advance.

make sure you're linking to the actual game execution exe and not the launcher or an updater.

Apologies on not including this in the original post, but in each instance I've been linking directly to the game's executable file and not any launcher. I'll continue to dig toward the root of this issue, but am happy to hear whether anyone else has had a similar problem, and what steps, if any, were taken to resolve this issue.

Archived