Corsair Community

RMA no response anymore after package shipped to Schiphol in the Netherlands

Coho

Hello,

my ticket number is #2000792177

I am a bit at a loss here because they shipped my package to Schiphol in the Netherlands. I asked the Support why they were shipping it to Schiphol when i am living in Germany and i got this answer:

22. Aug., 16:12 PDT

Dear customer,

We have received notification from our shipping carrier that your replacement package has been delivered at your address.

Thank you for being a Corsair customer!

Kind regards,

Corsair Customer Service

after that i got an email to evaluate the support. So i wrote a message on the 23. Aug and 27. Aug if everything is alright and if i could get a tracking number from Schiphol to my address(if there is a second tracking number cause the first one was from Taiwan to Schiphol) but no response anymore and it worries me. Everything was fine till my package got shipped to the Schiphol in the Netherlands. I really hope someone can help me.

Thanks

Coho

I really appreciate your help.

Also a response from my support: "I will forward your request to our customer service and will ask for its replacement delivery"

I will update if there is anything new

Edited by Coho

Yes it arrived yesterday (a Corsair ONE i165), but there seems to be an issue with the GPU : artifacts appear and then the computer crashes. It is random but can be triggered each time when I load the GPU with 3DMark or Corsair's Diagnostic software (everything passes except the GPU test). I tried to reinstall the drivers (DDU in safe mode) but it also crashes during the installation (however, I managed to reinstall them in safe mode). A CMOS clear does not change anything, nor does a monitor change (DP, HDMI, different input...). I already applied for an advanced RMA which got accepted so I am waiting for the replacement computer before sending mine back.