Corsair Community

Obsidian 500D RGB SE

NotoriouS1626866422

Hard to tell from the product description so i thought i would reach out to see if any current owners of this case could answer a few questions i have on this case.

1. looks like it will support a front mount push/pull config on 360mm AIO? The pictures looks like there is plenty of room but just wanted to be sure.

2. Enough room in the PSU bay to support nicely a 1000w - 1200w PSU with plenty of room to where you don't have to cram the cables in?

I found a retailer close enough to me that has some in stock ( they won't ship them in order to keep price gouging at bay best as they can they told me.)

I was going to grab one tomorrow as long as the needs i have can be accomplished in this case.

I have this case and I am currently mid build in it, so here's my thoughts !

360mm rad will definitely fit on the front. Technically, it *will* support push/pull, but you will lose space and it may get very tight depending on what else you are doing inside the case. For me, I'm doing a HydroX loop and the best spot for the res/pump is behind the front rad, mounted to the inside fans, or the rad if you don't have pull fans. I am finding it *very* tight to get the tubing run I want. You've said AIO for you though, so that should be a lot easier for you.

I'm planning the AX1200i PSU and have no concerns with space under the PSU shroud. The end of the PSU shroud detaches too so if you want to use that space as well and pass the cables straight through you can do that.