Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro - Sound in games but not in desktop

improperkarma

I have a 4 month old Corsair Void Pro wireless headset. I've installed and updated iCue. For some reason, I have excellent audio in games, such as Blizzard games (Hero's of the Storm, Starcraft), or in PUBG. But in desktop, even with audio output selected as Corsair Void Pro, I get 0 output. Occasionally I can hear it very dimly, with everything maxed out, but it's frustrating. I've been using another headset for watching movies since I can't use these. Am I missing a setting? Windows 10 btw. Any suggestions?

oddly enough this happened to me earlier today, I reseated everything, ensured the volume was maxed out in every part on every device (twice in a row actually) in sound mixer.

Then i rebooted and it started working.

I think the night before i was trying to see if the audio visualizer would work without any sound devices plugged in and i pulled the usbs various times and it may have caused a driver issue.

Problem is, AUDIODG.exe crashing sometimes - look eventviewer in windows, so Gamesounds works, but all another Soundprograms have no sound. You need reconnect USB and restart programs, then sound works fine. I think its a bug. Corsair you need Fix it. Problem is often if a Game is started or by some voice/sound programs.

Sorry my english is not so good, but i hope i can help you guys :)

Greetings from Germany and happy holidays

Markus

Archived