Corsair Community

Double button push!

DjTryllDyll

Ok so i have this issue wwhen <----- here is example i am just typing away normaly as i do and it sometimes doubbble <----- here it is again... double pushes the keystrokes. i only am hitting the buttons once and it will sometimes put multiple letters forr <---- again here.. for the single button push.. is there a fix for this ? do i have a faulty keyboard?

like this is what its doing. i am a very great typer i am hitting the buttons only once and it will sometimes put up to 3 letters for the one button push. <---- i had to delete alot of extra letters in this sentence because of this issue. does anyone else have this problem ?

Edited by DjTryllDyll

• 1 month later...
well i read the fine print and iim only supposed tto have 1 plug hooked into the usb 3.0 that seems to help the issue but it still does it and im so frustrated. I dont wawnt to rma i just want a 200$ keyboard too plug iin and work..

i have maximus hero vii z97 board i7 4790k trident x 2400 16gb ram gtx 980 sc . what is causing this keeyboard crap. i havee triedd all the switches settiings on back of keyibooard for the 1248 mmilliseconds or whatever. whatt iis the cause of this issue please ttell me.

This probles is raelly rrating. Mne is acing up compeltley fiiiiiiiii i activ at any sort liht eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffffffffffffetttttttttt

Yeah.. its bad, the text you see over this is written while i have a colour effect on (in this case typle light: ripple)

When this is on the keyboard becomes unusable and the mouse is acting up too!

I can't change the polling rate of my k70 rgb so i just have to wait for a FW update? and hope for the best, until then my keyboard will have to be effect-less a bit more :/

• 4 months later...
Did you guys ever get this figured out? I'm haaving the same problem. It started a couple of weeks ago. First certain keys suddenly stopped working occasionally. Noww they either don't work or they enter double-strokes. Since it suddenly started happening to various different keys, I don't think it's a switch problem. I've tried some of the troubleshooting steps to no avail. Latest firmware and software, no driver issues (at least according to the device manager).

Hello there !! first i want to apoologies for my bad english and for the bad writting (double striking) caused by my keyboard :(: . I will not correct the double strike error intentionally in order to shoow you the PB .

I am the owner of a Corsair k70 gaming RGB since less a year and since the last CUE version (1.10.67) my keyboard make some double strike (sometimes triple) on some keys (particularly on : o/k/l/j/é/8/5) . I am sure i press the key just one time and do not let finger push on the key to much so it's really the keyboard and not me making some mistake strike :evil:

The firmware and CUE are uptodate and my win 7 64bits is on a fresh install (1 mouth agoo)

I have read some other threads on the Corsair forum and understand that i am not alone with that problem . I hope it's just a software problem and not an hardware problem on my keyboard (already have to return twice my first 2 k70 none RGB ... 1 blue LED and the second red LED for some die LEDS ...:mad:... so it's enough for me .. )

I have notice that pushing the keyboard on 2ms (500hz) mode solve the double strike problem but WTF it's not a solution for a (170 euros) gamming keyboard no ?

So can we have an answer in order to know if it's a software or hardware problem and if i just have to wait and hope a new CUE with no problems ?

Thanks a lot and sry for my bad english.

• 4 years later...
Ok so i have this issue wwhen <----- here is example i am just typing away normaly as i do and it sometimes doubbble <----- here it is again... double pushes the keystrokes. i only am hitting the buttons once and it will sometimes put multiple letters forr <---- again here.. for the single button push.. is there a fix for this ? do i have a faulty keyboard?

like this is what it's doing. i am a very great typer i am hitting the buttons only once and it will sometimes put up to 3 letters for the one button push. <---- i had to delete a lot of extra letters in this sentence because of this issue. does anyone else have this problem?

I'm using Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — Cherry MX Brown Version 2.8.70 and I've the same problem with letter o, when I press Ix the O key, the computer is placing 2x the o? This is a nasty problem :-(

Maybe oil should be injected?

Regards, James48

Edited by James48