Corsair Community

iCUE v3.22.74 Patch Notes

Corsair James

EDIT:

SOLUTION (partially - for keyboard/mouse)

Not sure for other corsair products, but for my Corsair Schimtar Pro RGB Gaming Mouse and the K70 RGB Blue Switches, before I uninstalled iCue i exported my current profile with my settings saved and then uninstalled iCue completely (including user settings) and reinstalled iCue from Corsair's Official Software/Driver page, and then imported my profile and seems like it fixed the issue for me.

Hopes this helps

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The update disabled my sound card and now it is an unrecognised device. I am unable to provide more information right now on such short notice but I will provide an update soon. For example, I cannot say what the sound card is without locating the box or opening up the computer, which I am unwilling to do at this specific moment due to time-constraints.

EDIT - The sound card was a ASUS Xonar DSX 7.1 Channel PCIe Sound Card. I went to the website and re-downloaded the drivers and it has restored functionality to my sound card. I am thus lead to believe that the recent update somehow wiped the drivers for the device. Easily fixed, but it one product should not be interfering with another to that much of a degree.

Edited by Doctor Proteus

• 5 weeks later...