Corsair Community

Corsair H100i v2

corentin47

Bonjour j'ai un probléme avec le ventilateur de mon watercooling qui a une certaine vitesse crée des bruit metallique je voulait donc savoir si corsair pouvez me le changer grâce a la garantie sans avoir a envoyer le watercooling complet car j'ai besoin de mon pc il est donc impossible qu'il reste inutilisable.

Contact Corsair Tech Support through the ticket system. They should be able to replace just a single fan. However, be aware response might be slow during the holiday time period and if this is bothersome, it might be a good time to upgrade to a better and quieter fan.

Contact Corsair Tech Support through the ticket system. They should be able to replace just a single fan. However, be aware response might be slow during the holiday time period and if this is bothersome, it might be a good time to upgrade to a better and quieter fan.

Je n'arrive pas a crée de compte afin d'envoyer un ticket a chaque essai j'ai cet erreur "UNE ERREUR EST SURVENUE. VEUILLEZ CONTACTER LE SERVICE APRÈS-VENTE AVEC LES CODES D'ERREUR SUIVANTS :

6A8D4024-6632-4A64-AF85-A9F6C25B2ED3"

I don't know. Those kinds of error codes only have meaning to the Corsair. However, I will again suggest this is a good time to pick two better fans. I don't like the included SP120L fans very much and would replace them even when brand new. That is a choice for you, but it would be quite frustrating to go through weeks of RMA process to get a single mediocre quality fan back.

Archived