Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro RGB

LawaBoy

Greetings,

I recently downloaded the latest version for iCUE software and after the installation had completed I lost the possibility to use the mouse side buttons as PTT (Push-to-Talk) like in the previous version of the software.

I would set the forward button as side button 3 and back button as side button 6. While holding the side button 3 I could talk in teamspeak or discord as normal while still handling any other task.

After the update for som reason if I click my left mouse button or any other button while I talk and holding down/in the PTT button (side button 3), the side button gets cut off and I need to re click and hold to continue talking.

Has anyone else had this issue and/or do anyone know a fix for it?

I am an Gamer, and use theScmittar moiuse a lot, after the new uppdate i got the same as many here, my buttens get shutted off, i too need to re click to keep the command going, annoing when you play shooter games there pressition are needed and you get stucked in action because you walk forward and shoot and has to re click the move button ahgain, what happened with 3.33.246 it is totaly broken, if this not get fixed fastly, iqill dump my cossair proudness and go to Razor instead. and that is a shame, since i love cosair products. ficx the issuse gays.

I have the same issue. But its with every input i do.

I use a scimitar and a k95 rgb platinum... I remapped every side-button of my scimitar to 1=1, 2=2, 3=3 and so on.

If i hold my 1, and press w (to move in games) and i let go of W, it cancels the 1 input. It's super annoying and makes playing games like warframe impossible.

This only occurs if Icue is running tho, if i turn it off everything works like it should be.

Edited by Dreandres

Having the same issue. Playing Division 2, i use thumb buttons for skills, some skills require holding them in to charge them up, but often times I can't do this. I've had this issue in the past, then it went away. Pretty frustrating. And while I've had hardware issues with Razer, iCue is such a pile of dog crap most days between this issue, randomly disconnecting my devices, and the crashes, I might have to go back to them.

• 3 weeks later...