Corsair Community

Can't save profiles to Ironclaw Wireless

All,

2 problems:

1. I'm using my Ironclaw Wireless to switch between my windows desktop and my work macbook.

I use the RF for windows and bluetooth for my macbook so I can seamlessly switch between the two.

It seems the mouse buttons don't work on bluetooth.

I was trying to fix that problem when I saw a thread somewhere stating that you can add a profile to the hardware itself. I tried doing that but my profile didn't show the "onboard profiles" option. If I clicked on a different profile though, it would show it. This leads me to the other problem

2. onboard profiles are not saving

In order to fix the above problem, I updated the firmware through iCue. This worked fine. Then I attempted to clear onboard settings. This just sat and span and stuck at 100%. It was stuck there. so I clicked on another tab and it seemed fine, the software didn't warn me about doing so at all.

I plugged the mouse back into my windows machine to try to import the profile from my mac. The import worked but the mouse onboard storage is not working at all now.

the onboard storage all show empty, even though the sd card icon is showing the profiles I had onboard are stil there. however when I go to save a profile to the onboard memory, it does NOTHING at all.

It literally does nothing at all. and the option to clear the onbard memory of the mouse is greyed out and doesn't work.