Corsair Community

K65 - Can't save static lighting profile to hardware memory

Aemstel

Hi,

I have a K65 with latest firmware and latest iCue version.

I can no longer save a static lighting profile to the device memory. I am not getting the "hardware profile" option when creating a new profile. Also, the little SD card icon, "Save static lighting and performance to device", does not appear to do anything.

I'm positive it worked in the past, because I have a custom lighting on there right now, which works when iCue is closed. But I'd like to change it and am unable to.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have K65 too (RGB Rapidfire) and don't have this problem with latest iCUE 3.10.125 - "Save static lighting and performance to device" is present.

Yeah that button is present for me as well, but it doesn't do anything. I click it and nothing happens and the onboard profile isn't changed.

Hey guys, sorry for all the problems. Saving to device memory is broken in 3.10. Corsair is looking into it and it should be fixed in 3.11

It's always some issue... I even got another keyboard that had the old 2.05 firmware and it still didn't work so it is definitely iCUE 3.10

Strange, I just got a K70 this past weekend and was able to save a hardware profile to the device with no issue. I updated to 3.10 prior to purchasing and installing the K70. Maybe the issue happens when updating iCUE with the device installed.

Edit: I just tested with the onboard profile slot #2. First I created a new profile and clicked the option to make it a hardware profile, added a couple of lighting effects, went to onboard profiles, and saved it to slot 2 with no issues.

Edited by natefrog

Same problem with a K70 MK2.

The Mk.2 should have hardware profiles (HW1-3) at the bottom of the list in CUE. You need to use those plus the "onboard profiles tab" to save the profile a slot on the device. There are definite problems saving to device with specific hardware at the moment, but the mk.2 should not be one of them.

The Mk.2 should have hardware profiles (HW1-3) at the bottom of the list in CUE. You need to use those plus the "onboard profiles tab" to save the profile a slot on the device. There are definite problems saving to device with specific hardware at the moment, but the mk.2 should not be one of them.

It's ok, thank you.

I am having this issue with MK.2 K70 and M65 Elite. I can wait until 3.11, just want to make sure its tagged for fix in 3.11.

Specifically for the K70 MK.2, there does seem to be a problem overwriting the existing HW1-3 profile and it does not give you the expected confirmation. However, if you first delete the existing profile, then save it to the empty slot, it does work. This may work with other devices with iCUE HW profiles like the K95P, but likely not for those devices that utilize the "save to device" function in the drop down menu.

Same, K70 RGB LUX and Scimitar non pro.

Hopefully the next update fixes it, was keen to see if the firmware fixes the K70 Winlock key led colour not saving to the kb memory. The 3.0x firmware fixed it months ago before it was pulled due to bugs and re released ~same time as 3.10.