Old 02-02-2018, 05:28 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 938642
Zotty Reputation: 52

Hi buddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by invent View Post
How should I wire all the fans up so their speeds work properly?

I was curious as to how I can connect my H100i v2 and my node pro that is included with my 3 fan pack with only one free internal usb2 connector.
Really you could do with a Commander Pro in this build....

Take at look at this thread. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880 ,, will help you get your head around LINK and its needs.. Please Don't reply in that thread though.. Come back here with further questions

Quote:
I'm curious to know if it is acceptable to place the radiator fans "outside", on the front under the plastic shroud but outside the metal frame, and the radiator on the other side of the frame. Does anyone know if this will or could damage the radiator from being mounted to metal, and if so, if there is any way to prevent that from happening?
As long nothing fouls the RAD or the Fans.. cant see why that would not work Dude..

Quote:
Tto run the radiator in PUSH/PULL using the stock h100i fans on the inside of the case. Is it a problem that these fans are different models and are being used in push/pull? How should I wire all the fans up so their speeds work properly?
Nope. not a problem and would be able to Sync both sets of fans in LINK, (I have this set up myself. LL fans on Front and HD fans on the back).

A Commander Pro would be required for you to sync all the Fans Speeds and Curves

Last edited by Zotty; 02-02-2018 at 05:37 AM.