Corsair Community

Lighting Node Pro Issue

scope11

I've had a full iCue setup for 1.5 years now. (9 fans, commander pro, LNP, rgb strips, rgb RAM, H150i Pro, K95, Dark Core etc...).

Recently, the LNP has been acting up. If I cycle through profiles, its sticks on one and doesn't change. Often it just hangs on the default rainbow colour or whatever pattern that is called. It has 4 RGB strips connected to it. I've confirmed the setup is correct (Lighting Channel 1 = 4 RGB Strips, Lighting Channel 2 not connected) and it's on most recent firmware (0.10.4). It's connected via external USB port on my PC and powered via sata to molex adapter that plugs directly into an electrical outlet.

It will often stay like this for an entire day, and is not responsive to any changes made in the iCue software. Sometimes a reboot of the PC will fix it, sometimes it will fix itself after many hours. It worked flawlessly for a long time, and I can't really pin point it to an overall iCue update. It started happening on a certain version of iCue that worked for many months. Since then I've been updating iCue in hopes it'll come back online.

Anyone have any suggestions/ideas?