Corsair Community

XR5 360 Rad - Out of Stock and no ETA

Salsiccia

Over a week ago I placed an order with my local PC store (who are very good and always on top of things) for a series of Corsair Hydro X items for a new build I am planning. The order has been waiting on the supply of the XR5 360 rad for all of that week. I just followed up with the store as to its availability and they have replied that their supplier has none in stock and no ETA of when/if they will be able to get them.

Is there are known issue with availability of this rad?

What I could do is to get a refund on what I have already paid for this rad and order it from somewhere else, but thought I'd ask here first.

As it turns out I got lucky - I managed to find another retailer here in Australia that had the 360 rad in stock. I ordered it yesterday and it arrived first thing this morning.

jn2xr2F.jpg

So I now have the 360 rad, 280 rad, XD5 pump res. Still need the XC7 CPU Block and the XG7 Graphics card block - both listed as In Stock at my usual supplier. Might have to order them now before they run out.

As it turns out I got lucky - I managed to find another retailer here in Australia that had the 360 rad in stock. I ordered it yesterday and it arrived first thing this morning.

<snip>

So I now have the 360 rad, 280 rad, XD5 pump res. Still need the XC7 CPU Block and the XG7 Graphics card block - both listed as In Stock at my usual supplier. Might have to order them now before they run out.

Have you got a Commander Pro?

PS. I just got some fittings from PCCG delivered so I can retrofit my Phanteks distribution block into my loop :)

Have you got a Commander Pro?

Yes I do have a Commander Pro. The case I am using (Corsair 500D RGB SE) comes fitted with a CoPro, a Lighting Node Pro and 3 LL120 fans.

I've used PCCG to get some of the parts I am using here too. I'm now up to 3 retailers so far !!

Edited by Salsiccia