View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 06:28 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 977567
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by headabovewater View Post
There is a very dim light on the water block and both 140mm fans are spinning. The AI overclocker in the bios acknowledges there is a cooler as it has a cooler rating but the cooler doesn't show up in in the device manager even when using mulitple different micro usb cables and ports on my system. I am using cable mod cables but they are the same I used in my old system so I would be very surprised if they are the issue but I can try and use the original sata cable from the PSU.
I would doubt that the cable mod cables are the issue as well - but, just for giggles, let's rule that out by using one of the original SATA cables.

It is getting power or it wouldn't operate at all and you'd hit temp max in the BIOS - but it just doesn't seem like it's enough power.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.