View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 06:49 PM
Xevz's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1008709
Xevz Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
Contact Corsair directly through the Support Ticket System in the menu at the top of this page to start the RMA process. It is highly likely you have some kind of flow restriction inside the cooler. These things can come and go, but usually get worse. They is no way to relieve the blockage. You need to be a little careful in the meantime. Another option would be to pick something new of your choosing and repurpose the new H115i you get back.

Immediate short term help: try cycling the pump speed from low to high to low to high. This probably will not work and you are going to get better temps with the pump on Extreme because of the flow reduction. I would leave it there. Next, you can try tapping the hoses to see if you can alleviate the blockage. This is hit or miss. The problem could be in the block and not a hose and even if it is, there is no guarantee this works. The most extreme remedy is to take the whole unit out and shake it, but that also has the same low probability for success and can make things worse by stirring up other debris that then becomes part of the blockage. Regardless, you need to move toward replacement.
Okay so, i sended a ticket and ill update this thing when i get information.