Corsair Community

3.15.101 Release notes ?

Darkness1015

This is wrong. With Full software control enabled on the Vengeance RGB Pro Ram the process still eats up to 20% CPU usage - NOT fixed and most probably never will be fixed.

Works fine with Dominator Platinum RGB and software control.

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone!

I just want to try and help clarify some of the questions here. Firstly iCUE 3.15.101 can only be updated using iCUE and not on our website for download as of yet. We have had a lot of feedback and wanted to get a fix for the disconnection issue with Platinum coolers released. It will be available for download soon as well. As for patch notes we have generally posted them on our forums. This is something we have gotten a lot of requests for and I have talked to our teams here and it's in the works to have it prompted in iCUE in a future version. Since we pushed for 3.15.101 to be released sooner than usual, we are a bit behind on getting the patch notes out you guys but we're working on getting that out! The CPU usage for software control was not resolved in this version but it is being worked on for a near future version of iCUE. For those with the option "Play on pressed key" not working, I've reported this, so we can look into what's going on. If you are still having a disconnect issue with your Platinum cooler please PM me as we would need more system information to see what’s going on! Thanks for everyone’s patience!

hello,thank you for the fix I have an x470 board and a ryzen 2700x and i had a lot of problems with the disconnects but now its fixed.

But the problem i have is that when I use hwinfo or aida the options tab in icue for my fans on the commander pro is missing.

I cant see the fan speeds or adjust it.Only thing that works to get the options back is restarting the icue service.

Be careful… for me this Version is faulty.

The Option "Play on pressed key" doesn't seem to work for me.

Not only the pressed key have an effect, every key marked for this effect the Lights are affected.

Same Here, went back to v14.

Using Strafe RGB

Edited by caqo

Since this version i still don't have my LL fans saving Arc profile on the inbuilt commander pro in the 1000d case. Also, when i setup the LL fans they freeze and no effect will work until i reboot and start all over. Light Pro node works fine which is connected to USB header also and has 3 LL fans. No problem with those but the commander pro since this update isn't playing nice!

Since this version i still don't have my LL fans saving Arc profile on the inbuilt commander pro in the 1000d case. Also, when i setup the LL fans they freeze and no effect will work until i reboot and start all over. Light Pro node works fine which is connected to USB header also and has 3 LL fans. No problem with those but the commander pro since this update isn't playing nice!

Same issue here, Arc is self-deleting after profile switch and PC reboot on my 5 LL fans connected to CoPro. I reported this issue already 3 weeks ago when I got the 3.15 Beta. Unfortunately they were not able to fix this bug within these 3 weeks.

Not only the pressed key have an effect, every key marked for this effect the Lights are affected.

For me it's the same. In this version under lighting effects, when you use Gradient or Solid effects and you enable "Play on pressed key" nothing changes and keeps triggering all keys selected for that effect.

Yep, same here.

Hi everyone!

I just want to try and help clarify some of the questions here. Firstly iCUE 3.15.101 can only be updated using iCUE and not on our website for download as of yet. We have had a lot of feedback and wanted to get a fix for the disconnection issue with Platinum coolers released. It will be available for download soon as well. As for patch notes we have generally posted them on our forums. This is something we have gotten a lot of requests for and I have talked to our teams here and it's in the works to have it prompted in iCUE in a future version. Since we pushed for 3.15.101 to be released sooner than usual, we are a bit behind on getting the patch notes out you guys but we're working on getting that out! The CPU usage for software control was not resolved in this version but it is being worked on for a near future version of iCUE. For those with the option "Play on pressed key" not working, I've reported this, so we can look into what's going on. If you are still having a disconnect issue with your Platinum cooler please PM me as we would need more system information to see what’s going on! Thanks for everyone’s patience!

Any progress with that?.

Thanks