View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 04:26 PM

POST ID # = 821377
dramen Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniwars View Post
Hi, I don't know if i have exactly the same problem but I think it is so I post here : (sorry for my poor english I'm french)

I just walked with the headset out of the range, normaly the headset just "bip" and reconnect when I enter back in the range, but this time the headset just turn off : no sound, no light, nothing.

I just tryed to turn it on but nothing, no light no sound like there is no battery.
I connected the headset with the usb : nothing and nothing if I tryed again to power on

I tryed your steps but I'm block at steps 6 http://prntscr.com/95czgy and there is no way for the CUE recognize the usb.

I updated to 1.12.75 and that still doesn't work.

Is there any solutions ? I saw you spoke about windows update but I don't find where to update anythings in the windows sound panel.

Can someone help me please ?
Double check that in printers and devices you dont have a ! on your device. If you do try reinstalling the drivers (if you can roll them back).
Also try a different USB port as even if the headset is in boot loader mode it will still connect.

"Double vérifier que dans les imprimantes et les périphériques que vous ne devez pas une ! sur votre appareil . Si vous essayez de réinstaller les pilotes ( si vous pouvez les faire reculer ) .
Essayez également d'un port USB différent car même si le casque est en mode de chargeur de démarrage il sera toujours se connecter ."

Pardonez moi pour "Google Translate" mais ma francias c'est tres terrrible!