Corsair Community

is there something up with my h100i platinum SE

tonyt3rry

I've noticed when I turn the cooler pc on my LL fans default to the rainbow preset but my aio cpu block or what ever it is called defaults to purple on the corsair logo and pink on the outside. I also notice that my white on the pump isnt always white its like a warm white kinda like old lightbulbs before we got led ones.

system is

3700x Gigabyte Aorus Ultra x570 Corsair vengeance RGB ram and 2 dummy sticks. gtx 1070 founders running windows 10 and the latest icue software and firmwares that I believe are available.

Do you have hardware lighting set in iCUE? And does the cooler respond correctly when connected?

As for the white - that's normal. It's not a true, clear white but a little "off".

where is that setting and as for the white how about the middle logo at the moment ive set as light blue is showing like a light green bit retro looking

and I have my outside set as purple thats showing pink. the cooler responds properly if you are talking about setting pump speeds etc

That doesn't look right but we'd need to see the actual R,G, and B values.

What happens if you set it to the individual colors - R as 255, 0, 0, G as 0, 255, 0 and B as 0, 0, 255?

Do this in a new profile with no other effects applied. Things like the opacity can have an effect. As you have other effects on this channel and aren't showing all of the settings, we can't tell if that's potentially the case here.

That doesn't look right but we'd need to see the actual R,G, and B values.

What happens if you set it to the individual colors - R as 255, 0, 0, G as 0, 255, 0 and B as 0, 0, 255?

Do this in a new profile with no other effects applied. Things like the opacity can have an effect. As you have other effects on this channel and aren't showing all of the settings, we can't tell if that's potentially the case here.

off white again. also all other profiles I always put opacity to the 12 o clock because ive found with my LL fans it makes the colours off