View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Noob
arflyy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 967248
arflyy Reputation: 10
Exclamation 8700k + H115i - Idling at 35C

After getting temps up in the 35C-39C, during day, I thought maybe the paste was not as good so I've changed it to arctic and it still the same thing. When I don't do anything, it literally stays at 34C-35C and I have spikes up to 50 each time I open something, refresh or even when I open task manger.

8700k + h115i. My room is very hot during the day. No AC. Around 30C during the day. I didn't really force anything or play around with it when I installed. I applied a fairly good amount of thermal paste.

In the Z370 Gigabyte BIOS, temps are always 3-5 degrees higher? Up to 38-40C ?

Thank you for any replies!

Also, can anyone tell me if the AIO is installed OK? It doesn't seem forced and it went down very easy. Although I keep looking over and it seems the tubes are too tight? Like right where they go inside, with the plastic on top, it feels to me like they might "pop" at any time? Lol sorry, this is my first time and I have no clue! All builds I've seen have the radiator on top but I didn't have space on top so I had to put it in front. Does it sit in an OK position? Thanks

(During day was really hot in my room around 30 or more, now at night it gets really cool under 25C so I'm hoping the water might stabilize a bit?)

Updated Temps (the room is now much cooler than it was during the day):

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (2.76 MB, 178 views)

Last edited by arflyy; 08-06-2018 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Added screenshots.