Thread: K95 RGB List of functional KVMs?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 03:01 AM
mathew7's PC Specs

POST ID # = 781502
mathew7 Reputation: 10

I'm using Aten CS1794, 4-port HDMI+USB+audio for 2 years, bought for about 250EUR.
KB emulation has "sticky" problems even with budget Logitech keyboards so I only use passthrough ports for KB+mouse. The difference from OS standpoint is that the passthrough ports connect/disconnect the devices on switching, but I never had problems with that, even inside games.
From the gaming keyboards, I did try Razer Deathstalker Ultimate 2014 which worked as expected even with only 1 USB connection, although I never installed its SW.

Although it's HDMI, DVI adapters are cheap and usable. Only VGA is unusable (I actually bought a VGA to HDMI adapter for maybe 50 EUR, since I do some PC repairing and not all PCs have DVI/HDMI).

PS: When I bought it it had an "automatic PC power detection" which I hated (and posted on Amazon), but in the latest firmware it can be disabled.

Edit: Just a disclaimer: I did not try it with a Corsair keyboard (OPs specific question), but I got on the forums since I'm looking to buy a K70 RGB. So hopefully I can give (positive???) feedback later.

Last edited by mathew7; 05-28-2015 at 03:04 AM.