Corsair Community

Screen Reactive Lighting

Gooday2die

Hello, I would like to share my project that I had been working on.

Some of you who are interested in AI might have heard of the term "Clustering"

This project is simple.

All the pheperials react to screen colours using clustering.

By using my PyPheperials project, it would be possible to set LED colours whether it is Corsair or Razer.

Here are some demos.

(Might need some time for loading...)

Demo #1 : Night Vision

demo1.gif?raw=true

Demo #2 : Flash Bang

demo2.gif?raw=true

Demo #3 : Blood

demo3.gif?raw=true

I am quite new to this forum. So, if my post violates any of forum rules, please let me know.

I will modify as soon as possible. Contact me via my email : edina00@naverDOTCOM

If, you are interested , please check my GitHub.

https://github.com/gooday2die/pypheperial

Edited by Gooday2die

• 2 weeks later...

this is just what iv been looking for if you need any testers i have the following config in regards to leds

corsair ll120 rgb fans

corsair h100i platinum se pump

corsair m65 elite rgb mouse

corsair k70 rgb keyboard

razer firefly rgb mousepad

project looks great btw and already have a phillips hue setup but would love my pc to sync with any gaming or movie watching im doing thanks

• 4 weeks later...
this is just what iv been looking for if you need any testers i have the following config in regards to leds

corsair ll120 rgb fans

corsair h100i platinum se pump

corsair m65 elite rgb mouse

corsair k70 rgb keyboard

razer firefly rgb mousepad

project looks great btw and already have a phillips hue setup but would love my pc to sync with any gaming or movie watching im doing thanks

Sorry for such a late reply. Thanks for your interest in my project.

If you are interested please send me an email, since I do not check Corsair Forum that often...

Also, I have updated my Project into higher version so that it can support Corsair DIY LED devices, such as those LED fans and all the other things. In the future I will try to make SYNC possible for HUE as well.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
just tested v1 and can say this is fantastic work already and it already controls all the devices i mentioned above except for my rgb ram modules and creator was very helpful in talking me through any issues i had in initially getting it up and going great work and thanks again mate

• 1 year later...