Corsair Community

[Feature Request]

DCBeast

This relates to keyboard lighting effects: can you please expand the "Start" and "Stop" trigger list to include changes to keyboard state including:

1] Caps On/ Caps Off (Not the Caps key... e.g. If caps lock is on, but I'm holding shift I would like this to be the state "CAPS OFF")

2] Shift down/up (maybe even split left and right)

3] ALT down/up (maybe even split left and right)

4] Key modifier combination x (e.g. CTRL + SHIFT)

I would like to be able to highlight keys effected by these states in my profile.

For example, I would like the alpha keys to change to a different colour if they're going to be CAPS. I would also like the number and symbol keys change colour if SHIFT is down.

I'm aware I can do this with a macro to change profiles but, like previous versions of CUE, this is very easy to break and is also slow.

The above approach would be a lot quicker since it's in the same profile.

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the feedback. I do get a lot of these suggestions and I actually note them down. The problem I experience is that a lot of people have different ways of approaching these type of special "on key press" and "on key release" events and each have their own set of pros and cons. There are also corner cases that I have to evaluate so while I can't necessarily implement EXACTLY what you're proposing, I am considering some changes in the future.

• 1 year later...