Corsair Community

H100I Platinum right fan only rattling loudly and wobbling slightly whilst it spins

Bran04don

I've had my cooler since around march, and went through the whole usb disconnect issue which has now been fixed for me, however since then, I have a new issue.

My right fan (the left fan is perfectly fine and normal) makes a lot of noise when spinning, especially when spinning fast and is also running at a much lower speed (RPM) than the left fan on the same profile. e.g. right now on balanced profile, left fan at 2115RPM, right fan at only 1545RPM. This gap is similar at all speed profiles however they do both start up at the same time. Also I noticed whilst watching it start up, that the right fan looks like it is wobbling slightly as it spins creating a wavy effect on the fins as it spins whilst the left fan looks perfectly levelled as it rotates, and gets up to speed much quicker than the right fan also settling at much higher speeds.

The pump is literally almost silent thankfully so no issues there.

I have tested both fans on their own and it is the same. Left fan only, almost silent. Right fan only, really loud.

I have also tried closing icue to see if that had any effect but it doesn't.

If anyone has any idea what is wrong with it, please let me know.