Corsair Community

Corsair IronClaw RGB Wireless - DPI problems

Calvins

One thing I didn't understand, why DPI profiles are tide to all the profiles, or another way all profiles are sharing the same DPI profiles as well. If I am correct this doesn't make any sense, because if I have a profile ,this profile should have a unique set of dpi profiles. However that doesn't seems working correctly.

Each profile can be tied to any existing DPI profile. However, if you fail to create one or assign it, it's going to have to take data from somewhere. Presumably the top one on the list, although I have seen some weird glitches over the years. Regardless, you need to specify if you want the profile tied to a general DPI profile or a unique one for each. Those with M65 mice often wind up with individual ones because of the DPI colors.

I am not sure why everyone's experience is different. I have never been able to replicate this, either back at the original posting or now on 3.20. I assign DPI to text. DPI down to something else. Both work. DPI does not change. It doesn't really make sense for this to be a hardware issue and it would appear to be a rather selective bug.

this is still active to date. I got new IronClaw RGB Wireless and issue is still here. I updated all , program , dongle , mouse to newest versions.

It seems no matter what i assign for DPI up button , he can execute that command but in same time it will trigger DPI increase by some amount and more on second click and more on third click . Only thing which is stopping from doing this is if i assign a sniper command on DPI up , then he never go crazy , he only toggle sniper and on second click he toggle off sniper but dpi stay unchanged . So it is not a hardware but software issue

Anyone found permanent solution, i would really love to have my 2 front buttons. honestly that is one of the reasons i got this mouse , if dpi up and down were 2 buttons under the scroll i would'n even care.

Edit: I have found out that even after uninstalling all corsair software you can swap between 3 DPI profiles once you click DPI buttons , this could be a potential issue since those buttons might be hard coded for this actions just like left click

Also i have found minimum of 4 issues with this just on this forum... so no isolated case

Edited by knezz

• 2 weeks later...