Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
This is a great utility. I started by downloading other users' profiles, and some of them made a real mess. There were a thousand lighting effects above and beyond those actually used in the profiles. The profiles I made had all kinds of extra XML in the profiles. I removed the content from the AppData folder as directed in this thread, ran this program on every profile I downloaded before importing, and I now have a clean Lighting Effects List and really small profiles when I make my own and export them. It seems even complex profiles should only be a few hundred KB at most. Nice work on the Clean and Convert program! Edited by deanz

This is a great utility. I started by downloading other users' profiles, and some of them made a real mess. There were a thousand lighting effects above and beyond those actually used in the profiles. The profiles I made had all kinds of extra XML in the profiles. I removed the content from the AppData folder as directed in this thread, ran this program on every profile I downloaded before importing, and I now have a clean Lighting Effects List and really small profiles when I make my own and export them. It seems even complex profiles should only be a few hundred KB at most. Nice work on the Clean and Convert program!

Thanks, but it seems like my work here is nearing an end. with the new tool out all i do is add lighting effects.

Hi Zheren159! I am very thankful of your work here in the Corsair forums! I ve been wondering on which Keyboard to get, K95/ G910 from logitech and this forum and the advanced K95 won me over. Just one question, as i have yet to purchase the keyboard, im not sure as to get the K70 or the K95 as lighting plays a big role for me and the G keys give bigger real estate for me. Do the profiles work as of yet? Is it hard to convert K70/K65 profiles to the K95?

Hi Zheren159! I am very thankful of your work here in the Corsair forums! I ve been wondering on which Keyboard to get, K95/ G910 from logitech and this forum and the advanced K95 won me over. Just one question, as i have yet to purchase the keyboard, im not sure as to get the K70 or the K95 as lighting plays a big role for me and the G keys give bigger real estate for me. Do the profiles work as of yet? Is it hard to convert K70/K65 profiles to the K95?

Converting profiles should be really easy now with the new tool by Fuzzynuts. adding lighting to the G-Keys will still have to be done manually but for most profiles it shouldnt be that hard to do. for the advance ones ill still be converting them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
your rainbow reactive wave literally crashes my cue anytime i try to use it.

We have found an issue with profiles that were created outside of the software that could potentially lead to issues with CUE. Zheren did a great job cleaning these up and making them available for other keyboards but because of the edits, CUE sometimes has an issue with exporting and importing these specific profile(s). We have the fix in place for the next software release and are hoping it will be released *VERY SHORTLY* (if no other issues come up internally) to address this issue.

Hey, new K65 RGB owner here. First off, thanks a bunch for all of this hard work.

I have encountered an error- when I try to import the knight rider profile from the K65 batch I receive a popup stating that it is the "wrong file type." I have imported and used many other profiles from the K65 zip and they work just fine.

Thank you!

Hi,

When i import the Thunderstorm2 profile I have this error :

Profile: No ID tag or bad ID. ID was regenerated.

Profile: Device: Mode: ID tag is missing or ID is invalid. ID was regenerated.

Profile: Device: Mode: Button Group: Invalid key name in Button Group.

Profile: Device: Device doesn't contain all required default Modes.

And the profile don't run correctly :/

Someone can help me please ?

I have worked on the Schwitz Corrosive profile and now it's work perfectly for K95 !!

K95 RBG Converted profile

==============Schwitz==============

EMP (converted)

Firestorm (converted)

ThunderStorm (converted)

ThunderStorm2 (converted)

Corrosive (converted)

Rave

Payday 2

Equaliser

1-UP (converted)

Starman

Pacman

Knight Rider

I'll try to converted other profiles for K95.

I want your feedback ! :)

Corrosive K95.prf

Thunderstorm K95.prf

Firestorm K95.prf

EMP K95.prf

Thunderstorm2 K95.prf

1 UP K95.prf

Edited by lafrip

Yeah, I am getting the same issue with my k95. I've been trying to get it to work by doing it manually, or just by making my own rainbow script (All I want is a Rainbow Wave script, so I can just have a wave going across my keyboard at all times) but I don't know how to do this. Can someone please help with this issue?