Corsair Community

H100i PRO not showing in iCUE

Galena

Hello everyone! This is my first forum post here so please keep that in mind.

My recently purchased H100i PRO watercooler doesn't show up in iCUE. It is plugged in and working but I cannot change the lighting. It is set at a default of color shift. I have tried many things but none have worked. Thanks in advance. :biggrin:

Yes, both sides are properly secured into their respective areas. One piece of information that I forgot to mention is that it used to appear in iCUE, I believe it stopped working after a certain update; I don't remember which one though. One last thing, I don't know if this helps but here is my iCUE software version: 3.11.114

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Try to unplug are reconnect the USB 2.0 header. I just had this problem and I fixed it. Also try removing iCue from startup. (Both preferably) If this works shut down your PC, boot up and then you can add iCue to startup and be on your merry way!

• 7 months later...

Hello Folks,

I just learnt I need to connect the USB Cable in order to make it work. I assumed I could connect a mini usb to USB outside ( not internal ) which didnt work

Could someone point out what cable I need to buy and where do I connect to

I live in Canada and attaching my motherboard pic, its a P8Z77-V PRO

IMG-0988.thumb.jpg.64988f0dea446a94741d1711f8feec7b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same issue described in this thread, I could see an unspecified usb device as seen below.

40626f7a58a1ff3b6cfebff3cb8eef02.png

Upon further inspection, this was my h100i, as seen below.

849160363c1c5b02dd26fc512ed9ac37.png

After updating iCue this had become disabled, going to the properties option on the hardware tab with administrator rights, allowed me to enable it. This then made it show in iCue again for me.

ee1569996b733c0d59098a4a67269ff7.png

Hopefully, this works for you too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey im having the same problem and none of the fixes you posted worked could it be my 450 watt power supply? I also have a triple pack of corsair sp120 fans and my pc doesnt see that either my h100i platinum is there or my rgb hub for my fans. So it wont show in icue. I even tried a different usb port on my mother board and with an android charger. I cant find it in usbdeview. I also contacted corsair support to see what they have to say about my issue. Thank you in advance for responding.

My system specs

Ryzen 5 2600

Msi micro atx

Rx 580 4gb

2 8gb ddr4 3200mhz

1 ssd 250gb

2tb hdd

450 watt evga psu

Corsair h100i platinum rgb

3 sp 120 fans with hub

Edited by Jack7127