View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 11:37 PM
finalruner's PC Specs

POST ID # = 760145
finalruner Reputation: 10
Default (Request) Equalizer Profile?

So, hey guys I am new to the forums. However I am not new to the tech industry. Let me start off by saying a few things about me. I currently live in the State, East Coast! I have been into technology for a very time, I'm an aquarium enthusiast, I aquascape, I am into woodworking, and I am 23 Male and looking to love.

Ignoring that last one I came on here to wonder what are the capabilities and limitations of the Corsair Cue software. I recently received my K95 (YES!!!) from ups finally and I've explored the software and have pretty basic knowledge on it. (I refuse to touch the 100+ Page user manual)

I was wondering if it was possible to make the keyboard became sort of a live music equalizer display. I've seen many cool and creative profiles and I've tried and liked many of them. (EMP Specifically) However I have yet to find one that do something this advanced.

Has this been created yet, if it has please link it below, if it hasn't, how would complete a task like this, and is it possible??