Corsair Community

H150i - Profile to match my case RGB?

Vamo

Hi all,

I gave a Coolermaster C700P case, which has built-in 12v 4 Pin RGB lighting that can either be static or "pulses" sequentially. It's become evident that I can't connect the case RGB to any corsair product to control the lighting via iCUE, so I wanted to use iCUE instead to make my 4 Corsair RGB fans match the case!

I tried messing around with the available lighting modes, and then with the custom modes to create my own but I'm struggling to make it work...

What I'm trying to do is make a profile that does the following color sequence..

Blue -> Purple -> Pink -> Orange - > Yellow -> Green - > Light Blue and then repeats. The lights change in a way that they kinda blend into the next without fading out or making an obvious change. It's almost exactly like the predefined "Color Shift" option in iCUE but the colors are in a different order.

If anyone could point me to a pre-made profile or help me out with making it I ould GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks

Dale

iCUE can control the 12V headers on some Asus motherboards. That's an option.

The other option is to use a DAC - one does exist - to convert from 5V digital to 12V analog.

Getting the separate profiles sync'd is gonna be a challenge. But if that's the path you want to take, check out Alex Krastev's tutorials on making profiles - http://alex.krastev.org

iCUE can control the 12V headers on some Asus motherboards. That's an option.

The other option is to use a DAC - one does exist - to convert from 5V digital to 12V analog.

Getting the separate profiles sync'd is gonna be a challenge. But if that's the path you want to take, check out Alex Krastev's tutorials on making profiles - http://alex.krastev.org

Thanks for your reply!

My board is too old and doesn't;t have any RGB headers whatsoever =( It's the next step in my upgrade process but my current board still uses DDR3 Ram lol, So I need to wait and save up a bit until I can afford the new board, CPU, and RAM all at once.

I did look into the DAC yesterday, from what I can see it's only ships from the US and costs between $40 and $60 dollars, which is pretty expensive just to get case RGB working with iCUE, especially considering how much I've sunk into Corsair controllers so far...(Commander Pro, RGB Hub, Lighting Node).

Thanks for the link to the tutorial, I'll have a look!