View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 01:50 AM
parenek4's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014800
parenek4 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocefuss4500 View Post
I bought this for the form factor Corsair well done ! I like being different and since i got such a great deal on my particular one since it was the lowest spec'd Corsair One Corsair has made from first generation. My goal was to do a bit of an Ryzen Budget build and overall I think I succeeded as between what i paid for the one + parts i needed for conversion i am in it slightly less than $1,100 total ... Probably the hardest thing about the whole build was someone from the factory over torqued the screw over the front m.2 drive cover it took over an hour & trying so many screw drivers and bits to find perfect one that would not strip screw out to instal drive. Big Thanks to TTB Studios on Thingaverse for designing perfect mount for Corsair cooler mount for AMD board and allows the use of some of the originals mounting system from old board to new board. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3179995 The Asus ROG Strix X470-I Board lined up very well with the overall positioning of cables components in the case.

Parts added over stock:
AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU
Asus ROG Strix X470-I MB
Corsair ML140 PRO LED 140mm Magnetic Levitation Fan Blue
Corsair SF 600 600 Watt PSU
G.skills 32Gb 2400mhz Ram
Product Image View 0Product Image View 1
intel 660p 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe
( Still waiting on blue led halo rings to get here for something i 3D modeled printed and painted for front of case)

as price comes down will probably do slight upgrade to 2700x and higher clock speed ram...if i can't get front panel led light bars to work will model something to replace them with ...Well enough talkie on with a few pic's ...

Oh Boy... Great Job! What are the plans with the upgrading of the GPU? I think that a lot of One Pro users appreciate if someone does the swap of the stock GPU and describe it as you did.
Thank you for the post!