Old 06-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Banned
Waukeen's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1006737
Waukeen Reputation: 16
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Gaming_TV View Post
As for you DevBiker all I can say is I'm happy for you, glad you have had better luck than I have but as you can see I am not the only person that has had this issue and I probably won't be the last so maybe instead of bragging about how you have yet to have this issue maybe try being helpful in trying to figure out the cause and/or a way to make it work right?
HAH *high fives MGT*

Now, as for the firmware issue. Had a few things change on my system recently and it has the same cooler as you (H115i) and that arrived with the 1.01.15 firmware on it. The...previous system was Gigabyte X470 AORUS 5, now on Z390 and everything is working as it should. Well, more or less. But no disconnects, no cooler deciding to say 'ef' it' and stop working.

What I did notice on the other hand was upon arrival this H115i had the 1.01.15 FW and ICue was prompting me to update the firmware on the AIO to.......1.01.15. I ignored it and haven't had it come back.

Due to the recent issues with the coolers and ICue (or everything depending on who you ask) I would say either get the replacement and hold off on the FW update for the time being until things get straightened out or switch to ANYTHING else (except NZXT...screw NZXT...damn personal data thieves).

Also sent you a PM.

Cheers and again, HAHAH *H5*

One more thing, what Windows version are you on? 1809 or 1903?

Last edited by Waukeen; 06-03-2019 at 12:47 PM.