View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:46 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Whisky Lima's PC Specs

POST ID # = 958704
Whisky Lima Reputation: 18

I have found a solution that worked for me and a few others. Please read fully before you begin.

You will need to backup your profiles before you begin and this will reset everything in iCue as if it were the first time you used it so keep that in mind.

First uninstall iCue and tell it to remove all user settings during the uninstall process.

Next you will need to remove any left over folders as follows:
  • "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair"
  • "C:\ProgramData\Corsair"
  • "C:\Users\Whisky Lima\AppData\Roaming\Corsair"

(note that your user data will not be under Whisky Lima and some of your folder locations may differ from mine)

I don't know if this is a necessary step but I then ran CCleaner to clean up the registry only. You might need to run the registry cleaner a few times to get everything and make sure you backup your registry before your begin and with each time you run the cleaner.

Once complete restart your computer and reinstall iCue. Then you can get to work, setting everything up again and import any profiles you saved.

Please note that CCleaner can cause problems if it is not used correctly and I take no responsibility if anything goes wrong. Feel free to try this without the ccleaner step if you are not sure.

| =============== |
| Get your Game Face on! |
| View my YouTube Channel |
| ================= |