Corsair Community

iCUE v3.15.101 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.15.101.

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.15.101

•  
  • Implemented a software workaround to resolve an issue related to USB timeouts on Hydro Series Platinum Coolers on certain platforms with other applications

• Resolved an issue with profile lighting data not properly importing to Commander PRO

• Resolved an issue with Hydro Series H100i Platinum displaying an incorrect integer in the device name

• iCUE Sensor Logs will now show up to 0.00 for temperature. For thermistors that are incapable of this increase in value, the hundredth value will always be 0 (i.e., 47.5 C will now be 47.50 C).

• Lighting Profiles for Vengeance RGB PRO and Dominator Platinum RGB are now compatible with each other

• Resolved an issue with Hydro Series H100i Platinum SE not sharing profile lighting data with other Platinum Series Coolers

• Updated OpenSSL Library

• Resolved an issue with K66 Winlock LED not lighting up properly

• Resolved an issue with Ironclaw Wireless and Sniper Toggle
    Resolved an issue with GLAIVE RGB PRO’s name in Device and Printers

Known Issues:

Lighting Effects - Gradient - Played from Key is currently bugged and will play across all grouped keys. We will resolve this in the next release.

Update: There is a known issue with a certain VIA chipset and wireless products that may result in a crash when waking from sleep. The VIA 3.0 chipset in question is using driver version: 10.0.17134.1. We recommend, if possible, to switch your wireless dongle to a different USB port that isn't using this specific chipset to avoid any potential issues with device performance and iCUE.

Edited by Corsair James

After the patch my IronClaw right click button wouldn't hold Aim down sight in any games. I would hold the button down and it would act as if i was clicking it really fast switching between ads and hip fire. It might be the new firmware 3.24 on the IronClaw mouse but I just ended up buying a new one with out the firmware update and it works fine. Im afraid of update the firmware on the new one.

Thanks for the update James.

CUE Sensor Logs will now show up to 0.00 for temperature. For thermistors that are incapable of this increase in value, the hundredth value will always be 0 (i.e., 47.5 C will now be 47.50 C).

For the record, my Phobya inline water temperature sensor can display the 100ᵀᴴ digit correctly.

Ah so its not just me. I thought i was going nuts.

Got this failing (gradient effect) as well on Lightning Channel 1 of my 1st Commander Pro. It's not played from a key but simply a normal gradient as seen below:

attachment.php?attachmentid=35635&stc=1&d=1556992562

Edit: My bad, looks like the upgrade to 3.15.101 turned down the brightness slider on my Commander Pro. Normal gradient is working perfectly fine once I cranked up the brightness.

gradient.JPG.d91135594d843dd2df836f53af563f3f.JPG

Edited by BlaiseP

I think I found a bug related to hardware lighting:

In the image. these settings look different when iCUE is loaded as opposed to the actual hardware lighting when you close iCUE. In iCUE the colors are spread differently than what you can see after you close iCUE. This effect (Color Wave) seems to show as a "two sided" effect by iCUE (which looks much cooler) while is shown as "one sided" in the actual hardware lighting.

Same happens with the VISOR effect for LL140 fans, the speed doesn't seem to match between what iCUE shows and the actual hardware lighting. (Seems like "fast" in iCUE means "medium" speed in the actual hardware lighting.)

2019-05-04_22-44-07.jpg.1c1dc4c466f942252a7c32bc7f11b0f5.jpg

Edited by Sacco Belmonte

If anyone is looking for an individual key workaround if they have fading gradient when individual keys are pushed, switching to Ripple with a 0.1 tail / 0.1 velocity gets you to the same place as pre-update.

Worked for me perfectly, thanks! :)

Since the update to 3.15 I'm having issues to configure lighting effects for my Dark Core SE.

The problem is that the section "Lighting effects" doesn't exand anymore, so the button "+" to add configurations doesn't appear. Therefore, I cannot configure different ligthing effects nor use different effects in each RGB zone of the mouse.

I opened a thread about this some days ago: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=187113

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the latest version, to connect the mouse by BT, cable and wireless, to remove all profiles and create new ones... Nothing works. If I reinstall 3.14 it works again.

My husband was using 3.14 and the "Lighting effects" section exapanded when clicked. Yesterday he updated to 3.15 and now he has the same problem that me.

I have taken screenshoots of iCue 3.14 and 3.15, you can check them here: https://imgur.com/a/fsK0eFt. Each screenshot has a description below.

There you can check the differences between the iCue 3.14 and 3.15. The Lighting Effects section is missing. The title is there, but the rest is not being expanded, and you cannot set the effects properly anymore.

This thing you did there: Implemented a software workaround to resolve an issue related to USB timeouts on Hydro Series Platinum Coolers on certain platforms with other applications"

Is exactly what's happening to me right now but to my K70 keyboard. It worked nice until I installed iCUE program. Then the keyboard dies in one way or another.

I could be in the program iCUE to try things out and it would loose connection. Although the LED is still on, but nothing works. So I have to unplug the 2 USB's and plug them back in. (I've tried many USB connections) Then it works between 30 sec to 7 min until it dies again. If I press the profile key it dies instantly. I've been in taskmanager and checked power management etc. Uninstalling USB/HID and reinstalling. Updated Firmwares bla bla bla.

It's the program, fix the program.

I've tried everything. The only thing that worked was to uninstall this program.

(Edit) Same problem yet again even without the program now. Thought I had it fixed because it worked for over 40 minutes :( . Should I return the keyboard?)

Edited by Ironmad87

Have a K95 RGB.

After the Update to 3.15.101 the "Play on pressed key" for lightning effects has no effect any more.

The action now happens alwas to all keys.

Reinstall did not help, but a rollback to 3.14.104 helps.

1800700078_2019-05-1803_07_30-iCUE.thumb.png.c84347f0c65f968fccc339993fb9d67c.png

The Scimitar displays G# on the left hand side under actions rather than M#. I should think this is easy to change as it is behaving properly, just the UI displays G1,G2... rather than M1,M2 which is confusing and it happens when you are active on the mouse.

Any patch notes for the version that was just released? Just hit check for update and got one.

Arc on my LL fans connected to CoPro self-deleting itself after a profile switch or pc reboot is finally solved with 3.16.56!!! :) :) :)

Arc on my LL fans connected to CoPro self-deleting itself after a profile switch or pc reboot is finally solved with 3.16.56!!! :) :) :)

I'm wondering if I should try the USB to my AIO from the copro header that was giving me problems or leave it plugged into the back of the motherboard. Only issue I have.