View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 04:48 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Dustin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 923964
Corsair Dustin Reputation: 41

I'm sorry you've had such bad experiences with our hardware and products and I totally understand where you're coming from.

Unfortunately, the Commander Mini's firmware issues won't and actually can't be fixed. We don't control the firmware for Commander Mini and are at the mercy of the vendor. If the vendor decides they don't feel like updating the firmware for the product, we're SOL. This is actually why Commander PRO exists - we control the firmware on that product precisely so we can avoid the pitfalls that Commander Mini ran into.

And you're right. You shouldn't have to call the number. If anything, we should be calling you. If you have a ticket number, PM it to me and I can have one of our customer service representatives reach out to you specifically and try to get things straightened out. We're going into the weekend so it may not be immediate, but I can make sure someone gets back to you sometime within the next few days.

Since the Commander Mini itself is the issue, in your case I'd request a Commander PRO to replace the Mini and RGB PRO LED strips instead of the RGB strips you originally ordered. Tell the representative to contact Dustin Sklavos with questions.

Please do not send private messages requesting tech support or trouble shooting. You can create a thread and let the solution to your issue be visible to everyone, or alternatively, work directly with tech support by contacting them here.