POST ID # = 994684
A Computer Guy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP4D View Post
Hello, Corsairs!

I'm looking for compatible memory modules (2x8Gb) for my specs which is are:

ASRock B450M Pro 4
Ryzen 5 2400G

I've looked out yours website https://www.corsair.com/ww/ru/memory...pe=motherboard but I didn't reach my mobo model.

So my question is could you recommend modules which can work on 2.9Mhz on my specs?

Did you try ASRock website? They have listed there several Corsair models in their QVL and that would be your best bet.

The ram kit listed in my profile may work in your board but I can't say I would recommend it unless you were ok with overclocking it and of course there are no guarantees. Getting the exact model listed in my profile would be difficult unless you can get it from your local store to visually inspect the packaging however I can tell you I successfully overclocked it at 2933 and 3200 @1.35 on ASRock x470 with Ryzen 5 2600.

I recently put together a ASRock B450M Pro 4 setup with a 2200G over the last holiday season before I got my x470 board. I don't recall the B450M having a DRAM voltage setting you could modify however that may have changed with the new 2.0 BIOS/UEFI that was released with the AGESA 1.0.0.6 update.

In my recent experience the AGESA 1.0.0.6 update with the latest ver 2.0 BIOS/UEFI for that B450M may cause the XMP settings suddenly to became unstable, so don't count on using XMP profiles at all with any memory kit on AMD Ryzen. When I put together my x470 using XMP profiles didn't work well either. Instead start with AUTO settings then set the memory timings manually if you want to tweak or overclock. Also use memtest86 or memtest86+ to ensure your ram is stable.