• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When using a shortcut action to launch a program, the manual says:

If the custom program requires

additional startup arguments, in the

Program arguments (optional) field,

type the startup arguments for your

program.

Unfortunately, this input field is missing from the current version of the program. The workaround would be to use a .BAT wrapper, but this doesn't work, either: you get "Windows cannot find 'C:/Windows/System32/foo.bat'..." in a popup.

This effectively cripples the shortcut action feature.

Later edit: I got the workaround to work by moving foo.bat to the desktop

They had the option for arguments in previous versions of CUE but it was removed due to security concerns. If you want a older build of CUE check the FAQ in my signature.

It's the reason I bought a Corsair is for the CUE software. I read it was very good (it is; much more robust than the TriggerZ on my CMStorm), but the LACK of ability to remap keys with modifiers is SUPER FRUSTRATING.

FN+S or CTRL+ALT+K, or whatever I want. I like the ability to be in charge of what my keystroke sends to my PC based on my modifiers!

I don't game as much as I work, I really a disappointed that even the basic "FN+" modifier isn't already in place. I didn't want a keyboard with another 2 rows of dedicated macro keys - I WANT MAH MODIFIER! :mad:

Thenkyouverymuchforentertainingmyrant. :bigeyes:

-Dave

Go to Assignments, right click the button you want to change, 'assign new action', go to keystroke and there you have it. As if cue wouldn't support modifiers :D.

With the FN key it is different though.

The FN keystroke is not being sent to windows so it's up the drivers from the laptop manufacturer to interpret the signal.

So you would have to find different hotkeys to do what the FN key does (see Media Control in the assign menu, win+p to change to presenter mode etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

Will we ever get to hook profiles into game events? Like triggers.

Say i have the cops on me in GTA V, the trigger of the stars would make my keyboard flash blue/red. I can think of stuff for a lot of games, but this is the best example i could give thats easy for people to understand.

Please add (1)the option to switch off all LEDs automatically when the screen is turned off or after an adjustable period of time and (2) the option to turn off automatic CUE and FW check for updates. Edited by avatarraq

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I'm in the right section of the forums for this request/suggestion, but I would love for you guys to consider making some RGB Fans for the Corsair Link/Corsair Utility Engine. So that we could set them up to change color like for temperature like for people like us that has a Hydro Series cpu cooler and a Dominator Airflow Platinum LED Fan. True it could be thought for an aesthetic like others requesting such fans to match the new RGB keyboards and mice, I won't lie that seems a good idea too for my Strafe and Sabre... But I believe having the function of having RGB 120mm/140mm Fans hooked up to the Corsair Link and configured with the Corsair Utility Engine to monitor temps to go from Blue to Red, or what ever your choice would be great.

PS...

The MM300 I got recently for the living room is great and a great design. I've been using the Vengeance MM600 for a good while for my main, I'd like to see ya'll put the same design on your aluminum mouse pads too :p >.<

• 3 weeks later...

ooooh I'll play this game.....

Ability to store linked setting to different modes instead of profiles only.

Ability to choose auto profile if we set up a profile switch to cycle profiles

Ability to make our own linked lighting effects.

Ability to mode switch my scimitar from my strafe. The Profile switching works for both.

Ability to set light directions on different effects ie Waves currently ripple from center out.

I would love to be able to disable caps lock. In the heat of a battle, I usually turn caps lock on. Then when I go to chat, THIS HAPPENS. And people think I'm yelling.

I never use caps lock normally and always just hold shift to capitalize words.

I would love to be able to disable caps lock. In the heat of a battle, I usually turn caps lock on. Then when I go to chat, THIS HAPPENS. And people think I'm yelling.

I never use caps lock normally and always just hold shift to capitalize words.

You can do that in CUE2, there is a new function to disable any buttons you want :):

I searched though the thread & couldn't find a request like this.

My ability to make scripts are terrible & tbh i would cramp my hands too much.

So i alter existing ones , i would like the ability to import multiple scripts , rather than one at a time.

Not a hard thing to do via scripting. But my ability to write code is not good.

I can write BBC Basic ,and hack a little 6502 & a little FORTRAN & COBOL. And i last did any of that was 30 years ago.

I really hope this suggestion gets seen because it bothers me a lot that it's not already implemented, but I believe The windows lock key should have a function that allows it to be set to lock any key or keystroke on the whole keyboard and not just the few preset ones in mind. I also don't agree that a fix for this would be to make duplicates of every single mode just so I can have two versions of everything; one with keys on and one with them off. I use the lights for mostly for looks and not function, but I do use programs quite frequently like Photoshop that I want to assign to a key, but then unassign it when I'm playing a game so that I don't accidentally open up one of those programs (which is the same idea the windows key works off of initially but with limited functionality).

Also, I'm sorry if this comes off rude. I don't mean it as such.

It would be nice to have a way to bind a key/button that could stop all macros.

I don't think CTRL+Break is what I am looking for.

It would also be nice if the option to "queue next macro while executing" could queue the same macro.

I think the old k95's might have had a feature that repeated the macro however many times you pressed it.

Probably already mentioned countless times...the ability to toggle any key.

With options.. i.e.

You-Initial keypress ------>system shows Key is pressed[/b]

You-Initial keyrelease ----> system still shows key is pressed

You-Second keypress ----> system shows key is released

You-Second keyrelease --->system still shows key is released

The variations would be the ability to decide what activates the system press state: the initial keypress or the initial keyrelease.

Same goes for the release. Choose whether your second keypress or keyrelease tells the system the key is released.

This gives you options like: system shows key is pressed only when you initially release it, and then you can have the system shows it is released after your second press.

Even further....allow the 2nd keypress to release, and 2nd release to activate a macro.

Or maybe bring back the Cherry MX Lock switch...

320px-Cherry_MX_Lock_--_infobox.jpg

CUE2 needs to include the "lights off after 'x' minutes idle" functionality. IdleKey does the work but there is a issue when it automatically turns on another program to switch the profile (the current running program goes to background, causing various issues)

Why the hell doesn't CUE support KEY COMBINATIONS for MACROS yet? I mean, it's simple, it's an obvious utility, yet, this software that everyone praises to be so complex and complete, doesn't have it. People have been asking for this for years now, why doesn't Corsair implements it? I simply can not understand.

I come from a Roccat Kone Pure and the thing I loved the most about that mouse was the "Easy-Shift". I thought, "Hell, Corsair's software will surely be more complete than Roccat's, I'll be able to do that and more!", but no. I can't.

Easy-Shift + Left Click = Previous music

Easy-Shift + Right Click = Next music

Easy-Shift + Scroll Click = Windows sound mute

Easy-Shift + Scroll Up/Down = Volume up/down

Isn't that beautiful? I felt like I couldn't live without it, it was so practical and amazing. The only thing I could ask more would be a specific iTune's volume setting, to control both Window's and iTune's volume separately.

I can't even use scroll up and down as a macro, c'mon...

I'll now have to go to a third party software to do so, since CUE is completely useless for mice. I wish I kept my Roccat Kone Pure, great job Corsair !

Edited by Mateus Campello

Hi all,

I wanted to give an update. I'll probably be sitting down with the developers to discuss future enhancements. If you guys have any suggestions, now is the time to post here so I can pass it along. I will also make this a sticky for now.

Thanks!

Hi could you make the DPI settings a full circle instead of up and down? The way it is now I have have two buttons to adjust my DPI settings, one for up and one for down. If you could allow the up or down to cycle in a circle we would only need one button :-) That was one thing I did like on the Razer I had. I bought the Corsair because of the Razer online cloud BS requirment and I am pleased. The thumb buttons are better on this Corsair too.

Cue Developer why so hard for you guys put a timer or sleep "when the screen turn off" for lightning. that automatically off when the user is AFK> why developer? yea i know someone in this forum make a program for that. but i dont want a 3rd party program. Edited by numb